When you’re looking for a bag that can fit all your needs, make you feel comfortable and still look stylish and elegant, then you should definitely consider buying leather backpacks. Backpacks can be a big help for anyone who’s looking to bring a number of items with them, and a genuine leather coating can help that backpack look perfect.
Finding real leather nowadays might a little tough. With all those brands that claim they have “authentic leather” products, distinguishing the fake from the real ones should be done by everyone. First off, you should always remember that authentic leather backpacks are quite expensive to buy compared to the fake ones.
Here are some quick tips that you can do in order to distinguish real leather from the fake ones:
- If the product only says “manmade material”.
- Pure leather has little pores and “pebbles” on their surface grain because of its uniqueness and imperfections.
- Genuine leather has wrinkles and creases on it if you press them.
- Genuine leather has a musty and natural smell on them instead of smelling like chemical or plastic.
- Pure leather has round edges.
- Leather will slightly change its color if you bend it.
After distinguishing real leather from the fake ones, you should now decide on what type of backpack you would like to have. There are a lot of brands in the market today that offers their own style and design of backpacks. To know what style would fit you the most, here are some essentials and features of backpacks:
- External and Internal Frames – Internal frames have a form and narrow type of fitting which is ideal for those people who are looking for better support on the structure of the product. Whereas, external frames use metal frames to support the pack which is bulkier and broader inbuilt.
- Capacity – The next essential that you should consider is the capacity of the leather backpacks. It’s important that you choose the right size that would fit your needs. If you choose a backpack too small, this could mean leaving out some important things. But if you choose a backpack that’s too big, this could push you to bring more things than you intended and can even tire you out.
- Suspension – Backpacks have three types of suspension systems, this includes: adjustable, interchangeable and fixed. Before you buy a backpack, you should first try out which type of suspension would be just right for you. This could determine you comfort while bringing your bag.
These are just some of the essential features that you should consider before buying leather backpacks. Make sure that you take this into consideration so that you won’t have a problem in the future.